Show me the $

 


I have shared with my coworkers that a checkbook makes recruiting easier. Money is too powerful. We worry if  we are being paid what we are worth. The discussion is circular. Our business has one opinion and it is different than ours. Can we find a common ground?  If we can that conclusion reveals a lot. 

Our country still has a problem with diversity. The problem manifests itself with women and minorities. We need to address and solve this issue. John Stewart’s TV recent episode can help. 

People can fool us with their charisma. We need to do further questing before we commit. Charisma is seductive. We can fall for its power like we did for WeWork. 


Money is powerful.  It works it’s spell on me and Wall Street.  Be careful out there. My insecurities say money made me a great recruiter. The brand helped too.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inorganic

Stop Judging

Summer Changes