Freshman 15


The pandemic is similar to my Freshman 15. My freshman year I ate and drank too much. My body rebelled by gaining weight and by giving me a consistent hangover that was my excuse for not going to class.  After the pain became intolerable I made some changes. I might not have been the first Freshman to overindulge. 

 


Technology has made it easier to be a lifetime learner. We need to take advantage of these opportunities. The world is changing and we need to understand the changes. It is preferable to control our own curriculum. 


The only good that came out of the pandemic is the need to change. What will you change?  Is it personal or professional. It could be both. 


I am glad the pandemic is close to ending.  My wife and I have had COVID. Hope the antibodies protect us. I don’t want to go back to the office to drink the coffee. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inorganic

Stop Judging

Summer Changes