Streaming


Our in-boxes and social media feeds have been filled with the new streaming offerings from Disney and Apple et al.  If we haven’t already, we might be compelled to cut our cable. Our monthly podcast recommendations will hopefully cause you to also turn off your radio and stream one of our recommended podcasts.

Morning

I started my career on Wall Street. Our edge was research discussed on our morning call. I still need morning information and I turn to Robinhood Snacks. Informative and funny.

Education 

I scratch my desire to learn by listening to  Pivot. The hosts are a tech journalist and a NYU professor.


Real Life

I know we are adults, but I always learn something from Mr. Rogers.  Finding Fred will remind you why we need to love more.


The car companies are on board too. Linking your phone via Bluetooth is a required option.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inorganic

Stop Judging

Summer Changes