Seeking Shelter



Our world is going backwards. The shelters we built for other problems can help. 

 Global warming, the pandemic and war have caused us to seek shelter. The shelters were not built for our current problems. They are effective, but they don’t solve our problems. 


How long can we celebrate? The significant events should be celebrated for more than a day. My milestone birthday is celebrated for numerous days. Each day allows memories that shouldn’t be forgotten. 


Back to work. We hope it will be different in 2022. I have evolved to solve my clients problems using defined solutions. I realize I can time and predict the stock market. 


We need to accept our reality and seek shelter. Putin needs to help us too   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inorganic

Stop Judging

Summer Changes