Communication


Regardless of advances in technology, communication remains important. It is a two way street and both people have to be committed to getting their point across. Neither person can communicate if they don’t trust each other. If you are afraid. You can’t effectively communicate either. 

We are allways looking for short cuts. Unfortunately most short cuts don’t work. Recently SPACs seemed like a shortcut for an IPO. The average SPAC is down in value.  The shortcut didn’t work and the regulators are examining how we can improve. 

Many good inventions like the booster shot are good but with the good comes side effects. My body aches but thankfully I won’t catch COVID. The trade off seems worth it. I will take the difficult side effects to remain healthy.  


My nurse told me to expect side effects from my booster shot. I didn’t believe her and I was in bed for a day. Communication was lacking on my side. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inorganic

Stop Judging

Summer Changes