Town Square


 Some people don’t go to the town square. The square is helpful to understand what others are thinking. I’m surprised by the number of people that don’t use social media. The exercise can help you understand what others believe. It might be different but understanding will hopefully benefit you. Stay in the square. 



Education and good teachers taught me habits that insure  and help me as an adult. They are to read looks and to increase my vocabulary. Several of my friends and classmates practice the same. Allowing us to show off with our improved vocabulary and books. 


Don’t make decisions using customer surveys. The customer has an agenda that might not help. Our decisions should be based on conversations over meals. This gives us time to reach better decisions. 



We can learn from the town square.  Some people in the square will be hucksters.  The more time will allow us to identify the people who just want to sell us something and some who have an educated message. I think I saw Elon.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inorganic

Stop Judging

Summer Changes