Convey


It is important we convey our unique values.  The old approach of advertising and commercials doesn’t work as well as the new technology solutions.  This week we will examine the old and new approaches.  Each continues to work in their target demographic.  Don’t throw out the baby. 


Old Media

It is easy to have a knee-jerk reaction during traumatic times. Our belief is that we can improve, but all of our old beliefs are NOT wrong. We just need to examine old beliefs with an open mind. Our thought is that they have survived this long for a good reason. 



Book

I am currently writing a book. Why? is a question I ask myself daily. The reason I write is to memorialize my observations. Observations are difficult to argue but I wish someone had done the same for me. My mentors did and their thoughts still resonate. I’m hoping my book will do the same for young professionals. Gutenberg invented the printing press in the 1400s. Seems like books are survivors. I hope a book can convey my messages.  

 



New Media


Social Media has established itself as something we read and watch during the election and pandemic. I believe advisors should educate themselves and adopt Social Media to convey their value. Many people have done the same using Twitter and even TikTok!  I am still educating myself on how wealth advisors can use all social media tools to convey their value proposition.  


I hope to see you all on TikTok. At a minimum you can listen to great singers conveying the messages of the 1970s and 1980s.   Please VOTE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inorganic

Stop Judging

Summer Changes